After the conference is before the conference.
Since we are back from the highly successful 12th RC51 conference in Merida/Mexico, we would like to remind you that the abstract submission for the XVIII ISA World Congress of Sociology in Yokohama/Japan, July 13-19, 2014 is open (deadline September 30, 2013).
We invite you to send your abstracts and share your ideas & research issues with all the others.
RC51 Sessions (in alphabetical order) are:
- A More Equal World: A Systemic Perspective to Think the Relation between Knowledge Construction and Cultural Management Development
- Complejidad, intervención social y trabajo comunitario. Complexity, Social Intervention and Community Work
- Developments in Systems and/or Cybernetic Approaches: Asian and European and American Perspectives. Part I
- Developments in Systems and/or Cybernetic Approaches: Asian and European and American Perspectives. Part II
- Gender Based Violence, Consequences and Public Policies: Sociocybernetic Approaches
- Interpersonal Violence as a Complex Issue: Research through Advanced Techniques Using Discourse Analysis, Video and Micro Methods of Data Analysis
- Observing Social Systems in the Era of Big Data
- Online Health Information Seeking, Health Management and Gender
- Open Systems, Open Data, Open Government
- Recalibrating the Social
- Social Networks, Digital Generation and Democratization Processes
- Sociocybernetic Theories and Conceptualizations of Social Change and Transformations
- Sociocybernetics of Innovation: Drivers, Barriers and Stabilizers of Innovation in Different Theoretical Contexts
- Special Sessions in Cooperation with the Japanese Systems Theory Societies. Part I: Dialogue on New Generation Systems Approach
- Special Sessions in Cooperation with the Japanese Systems Theory Societies. Part II: Dialogue on Niklas Luhmann’s Sociological Systems Theory
- The Management of Complex Organizations and Firms: A Sociocybernetic Challenge
- The Sociocybernetics of “Cybernation” and the Emerging “Cyber-Nation”
Please check for detailed descriptions http://www.isa-sociology.org/congress2014/rc/rc.php?n=RC51 and consider the deadline for the on-line abstracts submission: September 30, 2013 24:00 GMT.
If you have questions about any specific session, please feel free to contact the Session Organizer for more information.
We are looking forward to receive your abstracts and meet you next year in Yokohama!