More specifically, Research Committee 51 on Sociocybernetics will organize the following sessions:
- Critical Assessment of Systems Approach in Sociology: To Update the Theory of Society
- Data and Society
- Epistemic Uncertainty and Complexity Theories
- Inclusive Innovation for Inclusive Growth
- La Investigación Interdisciplinaria desde la Sociocibernética y Sistemas Sociales Complejos
- Modern Sociological Systems Theory in Practice – Applications to Societal Problems
- Science Its Power, Responsibility and the Limits of Human Knowing
- Social Forces behind Our Backs – Searching for Points of Intervention
- Sociocybernetic Understandings of the Human Condition
- Sociocybernetics, Simulation and Anticipation: Paradigms and Challenges
- Steering of Transitional Justice: The Question of Civil Societals Democracy
Don’t forget to submit your paper before the deadline.
See you in Vienna!