Following the call for candidates and afterwards the mail-ballot among our members, there it is the RC51 Board 2014-2018:
- President: Chaime Marcuello‐Servós, Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)
- Vice‐President: José A. Amozurrutia, National University Autonomous of México (México)
- Secretary: Patricia E. Almaguer Kalixto, Centro de Estudios y Agricultura Internacional (CERAI) / Universidad de Zaragoza (Spain)
- Treasurer: Saburo Akahori, Tokyo Woman’s Christian University (Japan)
- Newsletter Editor: Juan Carlos Barrón Pastor, Center for Research on North America (CISAN) / National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Journal Editor: Fabio Giglietto, University of Urbino “Carlo Bo”, Italy
We had 27 votes out of which 23 are valid ‐ members in good standing (i.e. being a registered member and having paid fees – so for those who forgot, please do renew your membership :-D). All candidates have received the same number of votes.
We also take the chance to thanks all the members of the previous board with special thank you to our past president Eva Buchinger.