Second ISA Forum of Sociology on Social Justice and Democratization (Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 2012).
RC51 will organize the following sessions:
- Sociocybernetic Principles: Technology & Ecology & Globalization (session organizer: Eva Buchinger)
- Modern Sociological Systems Theory in Social Practice – Applications to Societal Problems (session organizer: Karl-Heinz Simon)
- Systemic perspective to think knowledge and cultural management development (session organizer: Margarita Maass)
- »Diaspora« and Complexity of Migration (session organizer: Michael Paetau),
- Observing, Measuring and Reconstructing Emergent Meaning (session organizer: Liliana Ramírez Ruiz)
- Sociocybernetic approach to democratization processes (session organizer: José A. Amozurrutia)
- and a slot for presenting two books “Society, Ciberculture and Sociocybernetics” and “Sociology on the move” (session organizer: Margarita Maass).
Abstract submission: from 25th of August to 15th of December 2011.
Please check ISA Forum website for more information on how to sumbit.